Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Fancy Pants Designs and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L projects

Hey friends! I miss crafting so much, I had to do a simple project to get my "paper fix".  I wanted to craft bad enough but then new Fancy Pants product came in the mail and pushed me over the edge. lol  ahhhhh nothing like new gorgeous product to make you NEED to break out the scissors and adhesive :)
Here is the link the the new Fancy Pants Collections so you can check them out. HERE
I am using the Family & Co Collection HERE

Incase you havnt heard the fun news, Fancy Pants now had a direct sales site.  It's called " Make a Pretty Life"  and they not only have paper products but all kids of cool things!  

I have this book that I use for things I need to remember.  Dates, passwords, ect.  It's always on my desk.  Today I decided to dress it up a bit.   (nice easy project to get back in the swing of things with right? ) yes!


This collection is filled with color.  I just used the floral paper for my book because I LOVE it.  But below you can see all the coordinating goodies of this  collection.


When I am covering a bigger area I always reach for these Adhesive Sheet.  They are amazing!
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Sheets
You can see the variety of sizes they come in here


They work fantastic! Here you can see the adhesive on the book as I pull the sheet away.


For general use, I grab my E-Z Runner Grand Dispenser

 


This looks pretty nice on my desk. Yay!  One thing about about things like this, you can cover them with new paper and it feels like you have something brand new.  Any way, it's just nice to have something new and different to look at  on my  desk :)    AND..... I got to  play with the new paper collection a little bit.


____________________________

Monday I was back to the Orthopedic Surgeon.  I was thrilled to have the pins removed, as they were so painful when I moved around in my boot.   The screws stay in. (whew!).    
I have another six weeks in the boot.  I can start putting some weight on the foot in three weeks.
I will start  therapy soon.
I know this is all good news, but I have so much I want to do, and I'm having a hard time with being patient.  At this point, nothing seems to be happening fast enough.  
I know that once I can get around, it's going to take some time to get back to normal.  I can't believe how easily I get tired! ugh!   The soreness in my chest and back had improved a lot over the   last weeks, but it's crazy that it's still quiet sore.    

I have been coloring and painting a bit from my chair.   I am loving all Tammy Tutterows stamps!



Maybe I'll have some already colored images for cards with this is done. lol

Other that that, I've been enjoying listening to the owls.  There have been so  many this year.   I need to keep my camera down stairs so I can catch a photo again. This photo is from a couple of years ago.

I've been thinking of my parents a lot this week.   It would have been my Dads Birthday and their Anniversary this past week. Fathers Day this coming weekend.
Boy was a blessed to have these people for parents!
I miss them so much!



I hope all of you had a great week!
Thank you..... as always, for coming by!

I will be back soon

Vicki

1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Vicki is is so good to hear you sound up! Tammy's stamps are very uplifting, aren't they? I will send you one of my cards after Saturday's card swap! Love the book and those sheets look amazing. I just bought some! Hugs and prayers for healing daily. You are on your way girl!